UPDATED June 2000
Diana Lo Verso is actually my long-lost half-sister,
who I will be meeting for the first time later this week.
This is the result of an egosurf for my last name, Lo Verso,
done in early 1996 right after Alta-Vista first went public.
Many of the links below no longer work.
To my knowledge, I'm not related to any of these people:
- I'm NOT this
John Lo Verso,
who in 1995 was selling a 1946 Forde Coupe for $32,500.
- I don't know how to dance the
especially in the
also teaches at Portland Community College.
- No actors in the family. But Enrico has been busy in several movies:
(reviews: NY Film Festival),
Farinelli: Il Castrato (reviews:
Farinelli is currently playing, for instance, in
Stefano is a director of the Helper Intermountain Theatre in Salt Lake City.
- Univerity professors. But, Dr. Marco Lo Verso and Caterina Lo Verso are both at Concordia, in the English department.
- I'm not in medicine, but
is in Neurology and is COO of the
Braintree Hospital Rehabilitation Network. She's nearby in Massachusetts, but not related.
- Maternal linkages are hard to track. My sister got married and turned
from a Lo Verso to a Kacpryzyski.
Over in Nebraska, Maria married Jim Buttermore.
- Rebecca is selling a 1989 Mustang.